If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Week in Photos on the Farm

It has been a very busy past couple of weeks for me so I haven't been online much. The weather has been too gorgeous to be in the house but with the harvest almost completed I have had to be in some. But here are some beautiful scenes from around the farm. Hope you enjoy.











1 comment:

  1. You are truly blessed to live among such beauty!! Thanks for sharing your farm - my farm looks nothing like this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and replying back. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...