I meant to get this posted yesterday but I ended up sewing most of day on Easy Street and then what time I wasn't sewing I had get to the quilt shop to drop off the quilts for the boys to be done, that way I can have them ready when they get here next week. I am getting so excited, it has been three months since I've seen the
Before and what a mess.
I finished the food pantry and it looks good. I mounted the lights and it helps even though they're not as bright as I would like. Also installed the pull out shelf. Now I want to redo my kitchen cabinets with pull out shelves (someday). So here is the before and after pics.
Now for week 3 goal, I decided instead of trying to clean something else out I really need to get out the seed catalogs I've been receiving and go through them, decide on what seeds I want to try new this year and which ones I need to replace that I really like and use all the time.
And besides ordering new seeds, I need to plan out on my calendar when I need to start my seedlings and also where I'm going to plant them in the garden. Like most gardeners I rotate my crops each year.
Today I'm going to sew Easy Street blocks together and then I'll post a picture later to show you what it looks like. I'm so thrilled now I have 2 of my Git-R-Done projects completed, at least the tops completed, they still need to be quilted.
I'll be back later